Po raz pierwszy Polskę (a konkretniej Warszawę) odwiedzi Ido Portal, który wraz ze swoim zespołem trenerów przeprowadzi dwudniowy warsztat. To wydarzenie bez precedensu w tej części Europy.
Jeżeli chcesz odkryć swój potencjał, poszerzyć samoświadomość ciała, szukasz rozwoju niezależnie od poziomu zaawansowania i uprawianej dyscypliny – nie zwlekaj zbyt długo. Zostały ostatnie miejsca! Więcej szczegółów otrzymasz wchodząc w ten link. Warsztat odbędzie się 14-15 lipca w Warszawie. Koszt udziału to 650 euro.
The Movement Experience Poland
The Movement Experience is about presenting a revolutionary approach to movement development, unlike anything seen elsewhere.
During the event, participants will be exposed to concepts such as:
– Handbalancing – developing handstands from the ground up, covering tools for proper alignment, breathing patterns, support capacity, wrist conditioning and more. Also supporting intermediate and advanced practitioners on their journey towards dynamic sets and one arm handstands.
– Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength – the Ido Portal Method applied to bodyweight skills such as front levers, planches and Gymnastics rings strength development as well as the very basics – chin ups, push ups and dips – learn the most well thought out approach in the market, tailored to your level. Get your first chin up/muscle up/one arm chin – with some of the knowledge shared, your journey will be quicker than ever.
– Locomotion – Ido Portal’s movement language that includes floor flow work with low acrobatics elements, animal locomotion, low gait, inversions, gliding patterns and much more. Locomotion includes 1200 (twelve hundred) elements, it is the most sophisticated flow system taught on the market.
– The Corset – building a flexible body armor around the body. A unique and extreme approach to bullet proofing the body while making huge gains in mobility, strength and movement accessibility.
– Movement Refinement/terminology – creating refined motor control for later implementation into your movement development – if you are interested in achieving an advanced movement practice like one arm handstands, low level quadrupedaling, flips, twists or one arm chin ups – you will need to control small and articulated refined motor actions using certain segments of the body in Isolation. The height of your movement refinement will dictate the height of your movement complexity.
– Kinetic Koans – confronting movement riddles and learning to approach them while reaping benefits such as movement intelligence and adaptability.
12 hours spread over 2 days, 10:00AM – 18:00PM on both days with a lunch break scheduled at 13:00-15:00
All events are led by the Ido Portal Team. Ido’s presence cannot be guaranteed in any occasion.
We recommend packing your own lunch. Getting food at certain locations can be problematic.
Make sure to bring with you: a roll of athletic tape, water bottle, watch/timer/stopwatch, notebook&pen and loose fitting clothes suitable for movement.
Please don’t make a tight schedule before and after the event – Flights, important meetings etc. Event may continue beyond schedule time.
Attendance conditional upon NDA signing. No refunds will be provided – take note.